In the good old days, if your pipes burst due to old age or tree root invasion, there was only one way to fix it. Conventional pipe lining methods called for digging a huge trench in your yard to find and repair the damaged lines. Sadly, your old-school plumber had no other choice but to destroy your luscious lawn with beautiful landscaping to get to the root of your problem.
Thankfully, modern technology paved the way for trenchless pipe lining, so your patios, driveways, or gardens do not become unusable. Our team at San Diego Plumbing & Pipelining now has a sewer camera inspection process to quickly find the problem in your property in La Jolla. From there, we can fix your plumbing issues without decimating your entire yard with a cost-efficient and less invasive solution called trenchless pipe repair.
Trenchless Pipe lining
As its name suggests, this method repairs pipes without unnecessary and invasive digging of trenches. Some professionals also called as “cured in place pipe” or “pulled in place pipe.” This name came about because with trenchless pipe lining, you place a liner within the existing pipe, which cures in place.
In effect, you are pipe relining a “pipe within a pipe.” With San Diego Plumbing and Pipelining trenchless pipe repair, we can investigate your problems from minor issues to major sewer line repair. You can rest assured that we will not damage the property or bother the people in the vicinity.
Our pipe lining process is effective because it utilizes epoxy resins, which are scientifically tested and proven to be eco-friendly. Our crew will infuse a liner fabric into the epoxy resins, which they will place into the inner chamber of the problematic pipe. Once this liner fabric hardens, the repair is complete.
Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
Thankfully, our team can now quickly conduct sewer pipe repair and address other pluming problems without damaging your property. Our trenchless pipe repair method makes sewer pipe lining a breeze. Look at its top seven benefits:
- Reduce Property Damage-The primary advantage of trenchless pipe repair over traditional methods is minimizing the damage to your property. Thanks to our modern machines, we eliminate the need to dig a trench. Our method ensures we only make small entry and exit holes, which allows us to install the liner, ensuring our whole repair process is seamless and efficient.
- Finish the Work Faster-Since we do not make a large trench, we spend less time repairing your sewer lines. Back then, they altered plans because they hinged on the placement of foundations, tree roots, and other utility lines. Now, we can finish our whole repair process in two to three days, or even less for smaller jobs.
- Less Clean Up-Less digging equates to less dust, dirt, and debris on your property. Your landscaping is also left intact, so you do not worry about spending more money to spruce it up.
- Assure a More Cost-Efficient Process-With no digging, your decorative patio, walkways, and landscaping remain unscathed. You do not spend on additional repairs to restore the look of your yard. There is also less laborers required, so sewer repair services do not cost as much.
- Better Quality Repairs-Compared to the olden way, trenchless pipe repairs provide a higher quality output. Our cured-in-place liners offer superior longevity and durability versus the typical pipelines in the market. Since our material is a high-quality, non-metal liner, you keep corrosion issues at bay in the future.
- Offer Seamless Work with No Irritation-Neighbors often get irritated by all the ruckus of traditional pipe repairs, so they ask you to tone it down. Our trenchless machines do not make loud noises when digging tiny holes. Most of all, trenchless pipework will not create dust and dirt that can trigger allergies and annoy your family member or neighbors.
- Enjoy Cleaner Water-With a new liner installed, your drinking water will be cleaner and healthier than ever. New pipes do not have an overgrowth of dirt, mold, or bacteria.
Drain & Sewer Camera Inspections
If you need help with any piping work for your residential or commercial property in La Jolla, our team at San Diego Plumbing & Pipelining has the most state-of-the-art drain and sewer camera inspection equipment on the market. The first step to a successful pipe relining process is diagnosing what is wrong with your property’s pipes. With our drain and sewer cameras, we can see:
- Readily see what is happening underneath the ground without digging.
- Our cutting-edge equipment allows us to figure out what is happening inside your piping system without making a mess.
- The camera footage helps our team identify specific problems such as blockages like root hairs or debris sedimentation that need clearing.
This handy tool will also help us inspect the state of your pipes. It will show any existing damage like cracks in the body or loose joints in the piping connections. Once the camera inspection is complete, we will have the right information we need to best repair your pipes.
If we can take out the block with a thorough cleaning, we can use our special abrasive cutters to remove the debris. However, in case a total pipe relining is required, our team will properly prep your pipes by removing all intrusions. We will then finalize plans to see which pipes need relining and how much material we must prepare.
Reliable, Fast, and Honest Service You Can Trust
We do not want you surprised when you see the bill, so our team is upfront about labor costs and parts. Our technicians are also homeowners, so we try our best to bring down the cost the best way we can. The primary objective of our team is to ensure your piping system works seamlessly.
Once the damaged section of your pipe is relined and cured, we do a final inspection to check for leaks. With a “good as new” plumbing system, you can enjoy your pipes for decades. If you need a reliable team in La Jolla to help with sewer repair and pipe relining, call us at San Diego Plumbing & Pipelining, or fill out this form to set a free consultation. We have been serving your area for decades and we would be happy to assist you.